Welcome to Gurla Mandata
Annapurna Base camp trek 15 day.,
- Starting from Nayapul Drive from pokhara 1 hour)
- Ending at: Suikhet (By Bus or Car)
- Grade: Moderate
- Highest access of the trek: 4,200m. (Annapurna Base Camp)
- Culture: Different Community with majority of Gurungs & Magars influences,
Annapurna Base camp trek 15 Day. Mode of trekking; Lodge Trek or recommended one or camping trek. Himalayan sights: Mount Annapurna I- 8091 m, Annapurna II-7937 m, Annapurna III-7855 m, Annapurna IV- 7525 m. Similarly, Annapurna South 7819 m, Varaha Shikhar 7847 m, Himchuli 6441 m, – 8163 m, Dhaulagiri II- 7751 m,. Likewise, Nilgiri 6940 m, Thapa Peak 6015 m, Tukche Peak 6920 m, Machhapuchhre 6993 m, Mardi Himal 5588 m. Also, Singu Chuli 6500 m, Tharpu Chuli 5663 m, Gangapurna 7483 m, Lamjung Himal 6931 m. The main attraction of the trek is various community with majority of Gurungs & Magars. As well as Chhetri, Brahman and Great Himalayan landscape, etc.
Annapurna Bass camp trek 15 Day. Trek to Annapurna base camp is one of the most popular and famous trek in Nepal. Here, Annapurna Base Camp Trekking is more distinctive than any other treks. This is due to its, rich culture, pleasant salient feature and natural scenery. Furthermore, this trek leads you to North West of Pokhara through villages, glaciers, gorges and waterfalls.
From Annapurna Base Camp you can have a close view of Mt. Annapurna and Mt. Machhapuchhre. At the ending, the Annapurna sanctuary Trek (Annapurna Base camp Trek 4200 m) keeps awaiting to welcoming you patiently. In addition, a natural amphitheatre surrounded by Annapurna south 7219 m, Varaha Shikhar 7847 m, Gangapurna 7485 m.
Therefore, Machhapuchhre 6993 m, its base camp for expeditions exists in a beautiful location. Hence, This Annapurna base camp trek begins from Pokhara. And it ends in Pokhara near Nayapul or Birethanti. Finally, you’ll climb to Naudanda (1,463 meters). And finally, go via gradual inclined foot track. Hope you will give us chance to be your local trek agency to make your trip successful.
SAFETY KITS :
1. Never trek alone. Hire a guide if you can’t find companion
2. Choose trekking companies/guides with eco friendly concepts
3. Become informed about high altitude sickness
4. Carry a good medicine kit
5. Watch when you are walking. Don’t step backward blindly while taking photos.
6. Time your trek generously taking rest.
Therefore, cost will vary depending on the group size, duration of days and services required. Please contact us via our email. firstname.lastname@example.org With your Details to obtain a Quot.