Welcome to Gurla Mandata
Annapurna Base camp trek 15 day.,
- Starting from Nayapul Drive from pokhara 1 hour)
- Ending at: Suikhet (By Bus or Car)
- Grade: Moderate
- Highest access of the trek: 4,200m. (Annapurna Base Camp)
- Culture: Different Community with majority of Gurungs & Magars influences,
Annapurna Base camp trek 15 Day. Mode of trekking; Lodge Trek or recommended one or camping trek. Himalayan sights: Mount Annapurna I- 8091m. Annapurna II-7937m., Annapurna III-7855m, Annapurna IV- 7525m,.And Annapurna South 7819 m, Varaha Shikhar 7847m, Himchuli 6441m, – 8163m, Dhaulagiri II- 7751m, Nilgiri 6940m, Thapa Peak 6015 m,. & Tukche Peak 6920m, Machhapuchhre 6993 m, Mardi Himal 5588m.
Singu Chuli 6500m, Tharpu Chuli 5663 m. Gangapurna 7483m,. And the Lamjung Himal 6931m, most Attraction of the trek Different Community with majority of Gurungs & Magars as well as Chhetri, Brahman and Great Himalayan landscape etc.
Annapurna Bass camp trek 15 Day. Trek to Annapurna base camp is one of the most popular and famous trek in Nepal. Annapurna Base Camp Trekking is more distinctive than any other treks due to its, rich culture, pleasant salient feature and natural scenery. This trek leads you to North West of Pokhara through villages, glaciers, gorges and waterfalls.
From the Annapurna Base Camp you can have a close view of Mount. Annapurna and Mt. Machhapuchhre. At the ending, the Annapurna sanctuary Trek (Annapurna Base camp Trek 4200m.) keeps awaiting to welcoming you patiently. A natural amphitheatre surrounded by Annapurna south 7219m; and I, Varahashikhar 7847 m, Gangapurna 7485m.
And Machhapuchhre 6993m, its base camp for expeditions has been existed in a beautiful location.This Annapurna base camp trek Begin from Pokhara and end at pokhara near nayapul or birethanti, you’ll climb to Naudanda (1,463 meters) and go via gradual inclined foot track.Hope you will give us chance to be your local trek agency to make your trip success full,.
SAFETY KITS :
1. Never trek alone. Hire a guide if you can’t find companion
2. Choose trekking companies/guides with eco friendly concepts
3. Become informed about high altitude sickness
4. Carry a good medicine kit
5. Watch where you are walking ,Don’t step backward blindly while raking photos
6. Time your trek generously taking rest while trekking is not a sign of weakness.
Cost will vary depending on the Group Size duration of days and Services required please contact us via our email . firstname.lastname@example.org with your Details to obtain a Quot.