Welcome to Gurla Mandata
Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trekking 21 Day.
Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trekking 21 Day. Trekking packages to the Everest region of Nepal. This trail route is popularly known as classic Everest trek as this route was used before there was a flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (2,840m),,,
Follow in the footsteps of Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa who first climbed Mt. Everest (8,848m) in 1953. You will chase their path to Everest Base Camp, seeing the inspiring sights that they did over 60 years ago. Jiri to Everest Base Camp trek combines great views with local culture as you experience unending Himalayan ranges and diverse ethnicity of the territory. Hence, the route was laid out to allow ample time to acclimatize your body to the high elevations as you ascend to Everest Base Camp.,,
Jiri to Everest Base Camp trek package focuses on your recreation and full of adventure in Himalayas. Moreover, Join us and let Everest surprise you.,
Therefore, Gurla Mandata trekking has listed here some of the basic suggested equipment’s check list for trekking in Nepal. Some equipment can hire in Kathmandu as well.Equipment’s Check List EVEREST REGION TREK
1. You should never trek alone. So, hire a guide if you can’t find companion.
2. Choose trekking companies/guides with eco friendly concepts.
3. Always get information about high altitude sickness.
4. Also, always carry a good medicine kit.
5. Hence, watch where you are walking. And don’t step backward blindly while taking photos.
6. Therefore, time your trek generously. Also, taking rest while trekking is not a sign of weakness.
Therefore, the trip cost will vary depending on the group size, duration of days and services required. Please contact us via our email. firstname.lastname@example.org Along with your details to obtain a quote.