Welcome to Gurla Mandata
KailashManasarovar Tour is the popular holy tour package to Tibet. Most of the Hindu Pilgrims visit this two sacraed places. Mt. Kailash is striking because of the way it raises high above the surrounding mountain range and remains snow-capped all year long. The mountain’s Tibetan name is, “Gang Rinpoche,” which means, “Supreme Mountain.” Traditional Buddhist cosmology has often connected Mt. Kailash with Mt. Meru, the great mythological mountain that forms the axis of this world system. The power of this strange, domed peak has gripped the imagination of the people of Nepal, India and Tibet for thousands of years, as well as the imagination of people from all over the world are willing to see it in reality.
The Mt. Kailash and Mansarovar Tour is an excellent choice for time conscious people who would like to see as much as possible in an 11-day itinerary. You will have extra benefit to visit Tirthapuri at the same time. We drive you to Zangmu the border town, PiguTso one of the beautiful Lake of Tibet, Saga, Dongba, Paryang, Lake Manasarovar and all the way back to Kathmandu. The total journey is of 16 day and the maximum elevation is 5630m. You also will have chances to see wild Ass and Tibetan Antelopes.
1. Never trek alone. Hire a guide if you can’t find companion
2. Choose trekking companies/guides with eco friendly concepts
3. Become informed about high altitude sickness
4. Carry a good medicine kit
5. Watch where you are walking. Don’t step backward blindly while raking photos
6. Time your trek generously taking rest while trekking is not a sign of weakness.
will vary depending on the Group Size duration of days and Services required please contact us via our email email@example.com .com with your Details to obtain a Quot.