Welcome to Gurla Mandata
Hindus believe KailashParvat to be the dwelling of Supreme Hindu God, Lord Shiva and goddess Parvati. For a Hindu, to accept the arduous pilgrimage to KailashParvat is to attain release from the clench of profligacy of human life.Thousands of pilgrims from across the world visit The sacred mount Kailash and Mansarovar Lake. And also neighboring country India via the route of Nepal every year.
A mountainous region in Asia on the northern side of the Himalayas. Tibet is a popular pilgrimage destination for the devotees of The Hinduism, The Buddhism, The Jainism, and Bonpo (indigenous Tibetan religion) religions. A home land to the cherished Mount Kailash and Mansarovar Lake. Tibet also is an epitome of beauty because of biological and physical diversity.The four wall sheer like appeared snow-capped rocky peak-Kailash Parbat (mountain)-6714meters. It is a source to prominent river of Asia namely, The Brahmaputra, The Indus, The Ganges, The Sutlej. The Buddhist symbol called Swastika in its face has boost up its spiritual significances.
Mansarovar Lake, situated at an elevation of 4580 meters from the sea level. Lord Shiva and goddess believed to have bath in this Lake. The name of this lake has been derived from Sanskrit languages. “Manas” means mind or consciousness and “Sarovar” means Lake, which makes this Lake, a Lake of Consciousness and wisdom. Some People also believed that drinking the water of this lake one can sanctify his /her soul and physical body. As this lake has huge periphery it is difficult to Rotate this relatively circled lake.
The high lamas and devotees bathing, chanting and praying at the shore of the lake inspire the pilgrims to continue their circumambulation. A secure place in heaven is believed to be the reward of this exertion. And also The spiritual environment mesmerizes every devotee removing their anger, anxiety and fear leading them towards the peaceful state of mind and heart. Some pilgrims also want to venture Everest Base camp (5200m) after completing this pilgrimage.
This base camp offers excellent views of snow covered Himalayan ranges, beautiful landscape and an insight into the Tibetan Sherpa culture. Despite of several problems like, unpredictable weather conditions, tough landscape.Also rocky mountain trails and slippery paths covered with snow, thousands of tourists are eager to visit this camp. Northern base camp on the Tibet side is usually crowded with the tents of the Everest climbers during April, May than Southern side. Rombuk monastery and settlement is below the Everest base camp with lodge & hotels for the travelers. If you are dreaming to visit these paradises, travel company GurlaMadata Treks and Expedition is always here at your service to make your Yatra a lifetime experience. Please feel free to contact us.
• KailashParvat tour, from Horchu to round / KoraMansarovar Lake will be transfer local bus use; it is follow local rule and regulation Darchen.
• KailashParikrama/Kora/round will be 53kilometer and must walk/trek from Yamdwar to Chongdo which is 38km, there is no any car/bus and jeep. It is possible hire pony and local porter for 3 days.
• Most of guest house, lodges or mud houses are very basic service during Kailash tour/Yatra
• Age limit for Kailash tour 12-69 year old for Indian passport holder. No need any health certificates from doctor but you should be fit for Kailash and Mansarovar tour.
• Minimum 6 months or more passport validity date of travel
• In Kailash region there is no shiva temple, there is a ram, shita and laxuman temple which is called Khojarnath temple which is (85 KMS) far from south part of the manasoravar lake.http://gurlamandatatrekking.com/tours/
1 Never trek alone. Hires guide if you can’t find a companion,
2 Choose trekking Companies/ guides with Eco friendly concepts,
3 Become informed about high altitude sickens.
4. Carry a good medicine kit.
5. Watch where you are walking. Don’t step backward blindly while raking photos.
6. Time your trek generously taking rest while trekking is not a sign of weakness.
Trip Cost will vary depending on the Group Size duration of days and Services required please contact us via our email email@example.com with your Details to obtain a Quote.