Welcome to Gurla Mandata
Lower & Upper Mustang Trek.
Lower & Upper Mustang Trek. Mount Dhaulagiri 1- 8163 m, Annapurna 1 – 8091 and other range Sita Chuchura 6611 m. Similarly, Nilgiri 6940 m, Thapa Peak 6015 m, Tukche Peak 6920 m. Tilicho peak 7134 m, Thorong Peak 6484 m, Yakawa Kan 6482 m. Brikuti 6364 m, 6165 m, Mustang Himal 66234 m. Likely, Araniko Chuli 6034 m and more snow capped mountains.,
Most Attraction of the trek: Different Community with majority of Gurung, Magar, Chhetri, Brahman Thalami & Tibetan and Great Trans Himalayan landscape etc. Lower & Upper Mustang Trek is most famous, according the season.,
Lake: Damodar Kunda (Holy Lake of Hindu religion)
The Mustang region lies in the southern fringes of the Tibetan plateau. And also it is combined by Himalayan peaks such as Annapurna and Dhaulagiri. This classic and rewarding trek also takes us to the border of one of the most remote kingdoms on earth Tibet. Trekking in this region is an adventurous and wonderland. Here are awesome altitude variations and also ecological diversity . It makes this area overflowing with natural beauties. The sacred valleys surrounded by enormous peaks and unique people from diverse ethnic backgrounds. And they have also carved a lifestyle in the steep terraces in this area for thousand of years back. The breathtaking views from Pun Hill. Also experiencing the hot natural springs in Tatopani and encounter Tibetan traders. And also the pilgrimage center of Muktinath. There Buddhists and Hindus alike make you really like a the spiritual journey.,
1. Never trek alone. So, hire a guide if you can’t find companion.
2. Choose trekking companies/guides with eco friendly concepts.
3. Become informed about high altitude sickness.
4. Also, always carry a good medicine kit.
5. Hence, watch where you are walking. And don’t step backward blindly while taking photos.
6. Therefore, time your trek generously. Also, taking rest while trekking is not a sign of weakness.
Contact Email: email@example.com ,