Welcome to Gurla Mandata
Mt. Everest Expedition South Side (8848m) full board.
Mt. Everest Expedition South Side (8848m) full board. Mt. Everest imagine yourself, standing at the top of the world, watching the whole world below you. This is only possible if you are interested and able for Mt. Everest Expedition.The most popular choice among the mountaineers is the South Col, easiest route for summit.Time spent over 8000m) which is less in the approach to the summit from south side. Mt. Everest Expedition South Side (8848m) full board.,,
Further more, the south route has good record of success due to the easy access of the route once it is opened by the first Summiters of the season. And also a short walk along the moraine leads to the ice fall with large crevasses, which are considered one of the obstacles for the expedition. Additionally, Our entirely experienced expedition Sherpa teams fix with ropes and ladders to reach this section:,
- Camp 1: The terrain is gradual climb to reach the Camp 2.,
- From Camp 2, here climbing on mixed snow and ice leads way up the Lhotse Face to Camp 3.
- From the camp 3, climbing on moderate mixed snow and rocks is not easy which leads to South Col; the Camp 4.
- The route steepens after ascending snow slopes in order to reach the crest of the South East Ridge and easy climbing.
- Then again, steep climbing leads to the South Summit.
- A short traverse to the Hillary Step and climbing on short, steep rock.
- Finally, now groove of notorious Hillary Step leads to the final ridge to the summit.
- Here my Email : email@example.com (INSTAGRAM)
1. You should never trek alone. So, hire a guide if you can’t find companion.
2. Choose trekking companies/guides with eco friendly concepts.
3. Always get information about high altitude sickness.
4. Also, always carry a good medicine kit.
5. Hence, watch where you are walking. And don’t step backward blindly while taking photos.
6. Therefore, time your trek generously. Also, taking rest while trekking is not a sign of weakness.
Therefore, the trip cost will vary depending on the group size, duration of days and services required. Please contact us via our email. firstname.lastname@example.org Along with your details to obtain a quote.