Welcome to Gurla Mandata
Mt.Nuptse, situated at An altitude of 7855 meter is the neighboring peak of the world’s tallest peak, Mount Everest and also shares the glory of the Everest Massif and is the southern border of the Western from Thengboche it appears as a big wall guard the approach to Everest and joined to Lhotse. Its steep west-face drops down about 2400m to the Khumbu-Ice glacier. Also Mt.Nuptse has an interesting feature that is its south face is 2500m high and five kilometers wide. As in record, the main summit was summated in 1961. If you are interested in this Expedition, then gurla mandata trek organize full board service till to top or half board till to base camp and provides permit till to top. Please feel to contact us.
SAFETY KITS :
1. Never trek alone. Hire a guide if you can’t find companion
2. Choose trekking companies/guides with eco friendly concepts
3. Become informed about high altitude sickness
4. Carry a good medicine kit
5. Watch where you are walking. Don’t step backward blindly while raking photos
6. Time your trek generously taking rest while trekking is not a sign of weakness..
Trip Cost will vary depending on the Group Size duration of days and Services required. please contact us via our email email@example.com with your Details to obtain a Quote