Welcome to Gurla Mandata
Mt.Paldor peak climbing (5896m) 19 Day.
Mt.Paldor peak climbing (5896m) 19 Day. It lies at the south-east end of Ganesh Himal range at the junction of the Tiru and Karpu Dandas (ridges). While it is under 6,000m, it provides a satisfying and non-to-difficult climb. The main route across the glacier is crevassed and takes some finding. On reaching the col there are two options. Either climb the straightforward ridge using ropes, or continue around to the crevassed back for a simpler, 45 degree, ridge. In good conditions making a traverse of the mountain is possible.
Mt.Paldor peak climbing (5896m) 19 Day.From the summit there are excellent views of the Ganesh Himal peaks, Langtang Lirung (7,227 m). And Manaslu (8,156 m) as well as the mountains of Tibet including Shishapangma (8,013 m). Mt. Paldor peak is very famous Name in Himalaya. FLora and fauna the sub-tropical vegetation is characterized by the sol (shorea rubusta),schima costanopsis, Chipine and Nepalese older.The temperate zone is covered mainly by Rhododendron,Oak,Silver fir, Hemlock and larch forest in the lower sub-alpine zone. Throughout these zones, different species of Rhododendron, to name a few, form a colorful under story. tweet
Juniper and Rhododendron shrubs(R. Slowly dissolve into the expansive,. And alpine grassland meadows .
1. Never trek alone. So, hire a guide if you can’t find companion.
2. Choose trekking companies/guides with eco friendly concepts.
3. So, become informed about high altitude sickness.
4. Also, carry a good medicine kit.
5. Moreover, watch where you are walking. Also, don’t step backward blindly while taking pictures.
6. Furthermore, time your trek generously. Therefore, taking rest while trekking is not a sign of weakness.