Welcome to Gurla Mandata
Mt.Pharchamo Peak (6187m)
Mt.Pharchamo peak is an attractive snow capped peak lying south of Tashi Lapcha Pass which was first ascended in 1955. It has a north-by-northwest ridge rising from the crevassed glacier straddling the TashiLapcha pass. The ridge face forms a consistent slope broken by clefts and pinnacle of ice rising from the rocky lower buttresses above the Drolambau Glaciers in the west.
The Mt. Pharchamo Peak (6187m) Rolwaling valley is the main entrance to Mount Pharchamo peak. Due to potential dangers to porters crossing the TashiLapcha pass this route was closed for most of the 1980s. The route from the Khumbu side via Namche Bazaar and Thame village is the only other alternate route to reach this mountain.
SAFETY KITS :
1. Never trek alone. Hire a guide if you can’t find companion
2. Choose trekking companies/guides with eco friendly concepts
3. Become informed about high altitude sickness
4. Carry a good medicine kit
5. Watch where you are walking. Don’t step backward blindly while raking photos
6. Time your trek generously taking rest while trekking is not a sign of weakness.
will vary depending on the Group Size duration of days and Services required please contact us via our email email@example.com with your Details to obtain a Quot.