Welcome to Gurla Mandata
Mt.Pharchamo Peak (6187m)
Mt.Pharchamo peak is an attractive snow capped peak lying south of Tashi Lapcha Pass which was first ascended in 1955. It has a north-by-northwest ridge rising from the crevassed glacier straddling the Tashi Lapcha pass. The ridge face forms a consistent slope broken by clefts and pinnacle of ice rising from the rocky lower buttresses above the Drolambau Glaciers in the west…,
Therefore, Mt. Pharchamo Peak (6187 m) Rolwaling valley is the main entrance to Mount Pharchamo peak. Due to potential dangers to porters crossing the TashiLapcha pass this route was closed for most of the 1980’s. The route from the Khumbu side via Namche Bazaar and Thame village is the only other alternate route to reach this mountain.,,
Chulu West peak Mera peak Mt. Nyakhang Peak Mt. Tukuche peak Island peak Mt. Yubra peak Mt. Tharpu chuli peak Poklande Peak Mt. Yala Peak Mt. Singu Chuli Peak Lobuche peak Mt. Paldor peak Mt. Pisang Peak Mt. Cholatse peak Mt. Chulu East peak Chulu West peak Mt. Chekigo Peak Machermo Peak Mt. Kyazori peak Mt. Bokta Peak Mt. Hiunchuli Peak Mt.Kusum Kangru peak Mt.Ramdung Peak Mt.Nirekha Peak Mt. Larkya peak ABI Peak Climb Mt.Mardi Himal peak Mt. Langsisa ri peak Mt.Kwangde peak Mt.Pharchamo peak Mt.Kang Guru Peak Mt.Ombigaichen Peak Mt.Phari Lapcha peak Mt.Island Peak Climbing with Everest Base Camp Trek (6160m). Mera peak with Amphulapcha La Pass and island Peak (6654m).
SAFETY KITS :
1. You should never trek alone. So, hire a guide if you can’t find companion.
2. Choose trekking companies/guides with eco friendly concepts.
3. Always get information about high altitude sickness.
4. Also, always carry a good medicine kit.
5. Hence, watch where you are walking. And don’t step backward blindly while taking photos.
6. Therefore, time your trek generously. Also, taking rest while trekking is not a sign of weakness.
Therefore, the trip cost will vary depending on the group size, duration of days and services required. Please contact us via our email. firstname.lastname@example.org Along with your details to obtain a quote.