Welcome to Gurla Mandata
Mt. Pumori Expedition
Pumori Expedition. Mt. Pumori is at an elevation of 7145m and locates at the Everest Base Camp region in the north eastern region of Nepal. There is a mountain on the north eastern border region of Nepal & Tibet which is in the Mahalangur section of the Himalaya. Pumori lies just eight kilometers west of the Mount Everest.
The word “Pumori”, which means “Unmarried Daughter” in the Sherpa language, was named by the climber George Mallory. Climbers sometimes refer to Pumori as “Everest’s Daughter”.
Gerhard Lenser of a German-Swiss expedition climbed it first in 1962. In the spring, 1996, two Czechs (Leopold Sulovsky and MichalecZeduak) climbed a new route on the South face.,
Similarly, an outlier of Pumori is “Kala Patthar” (5,643m / 18,513′). It appears as a big brown bump below the impressive south face of Pumori. Moreover, many trekkers going to see Mt. Everest up close attempts to climb to the top of “Kala Patthar”.
Furthermore, the views from almost anywhere on Kala Patthar of the Everest, Lhotse and Nuptse are quite impressive on a clear day.
Hence, it is popular mountain peak which is most attractive and also takes comparatively a short period to scale its summit, although with an avalanche danger and adventure ahead. US CONTACT. facebook
SAFETY KITS :
1. You should never trek alone. So, hire a guide if you can’t find companion.
2. Choose trekking companies/guides with eco friendly concepts.
3. Always get information about high altitude sickness.
4. Also, always carry a good medicine kit.
5. Hence, watch where you are walking. And don’t step backward blindly while taking photos.
6. Therefore, time your trek generously. Also, taking rest while trekking is not a sign of weakness.
Therefore, the trip cost will vary depending on the group size, duration of days and services required. Please contact us via our email. firstname.lastname@example.org Along with your details to obtain a quote.