Welcome to Gurla Mandata
Mt. Annapurna I Expedition
Mt. Annapurna I Expedition is a series of Mountain peaks. It has a long massif of about 55 kilometers in length. Annapurna I is the highest peak with the altitude of 8091 m. It is also the 10th highest mountain in the world. And it is one of the young 8000 m mountains in Nepal. Furthermore, the Annapurna Range is located at the east of a great gorge. And it separates the range from the Dhaulagiri massif. Therefore, there are four summits with the entire massif of Annapurna. It forms the northern barrier of Pokhara Valley.,
Moreover, the main summit stands to the west of the Annapurna Sanctuary. The other major peaks on the Annapurna range are Annapurna II (7937 m), Annapurna III (7555 m), etc. Also, Annapurna IV (7525 m), Gangapurna (7455 m) and Annapurna South (7219 m). Hence, all the peaks of the Annapurna ranges are within the boundary of Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP). Annapurna I is the one which is actually scheduled for Adventurer Annapurna Expedition in Nepal. Also the ‘full of food’ means Annapurna in Sanskrit. And it is also translated as the goddess of harvest. Likely, in Hinduism, Annapurna means the goddess of fertility and agriculture. And it also means an avatar of ‘Durga’.,,,
1. You should never trek alone. So, hire a guide if you can’t find a companion.
2. Choose trekking companies/guides with eco friendly concepts.
3. Get informed about high altitude sickness.
4. Also, always carry a good medicine kit.
5. Hence, watch where you are walking. And don’t step backward blindly while taking photos.
6. Therefore, time your trek generously. And, taking rest while trekking is not a sign of weakness.
The trip cost will vary according to the size of the group. Duration of days and services required. Please contact us via our email. email@example.com And long with your details to obtain a quote.