Welcome to Gurla Mandata
Tilicho Pass Trekking 15 Days
Tilicho Pass Trekking – Tilicho Lake is one of those places that has had next to mythic connotations. Explore one of the top most trekking trails in the world with cultural and geographical diversity. Also view the stunning landscape of Rhododendron forest at Ghorepani intuit the marvellous beauty of Jomsom and get caressed with softly blowing wind. The wonderful Kali Gandaki Valley enchants your eyes..,,
The circuit also holds extensive cultural and natural enigmas; discover it once and feel its worth. Many regard it as the highest lake in the world. It was for long almost totally closed save for a few climbers and expeditions. Starting point is Besisahar. It is 6-hour bus riding from Kathmandu.Following the Marsyangdi River for some days we reach Manang village (Annapurna journey trail). Here we turn west to the last village Khangsar, then pass Tilicho Base Camp on the way to Tilicho Lake, the highest lake of the World at around 5000 m altitude. Instead of returning by the same route, it is possible to Cross a pass behind the lake and descend to Jomsom in the Kali Gandaki Valley,… email: email@example.com /Gurla Mandata trekking.
1. Never trek alone. So, hire a guide if you can’t find companion.,
2. Choose trekking companies/guides with eco friendly concepts.
3. Become informed about high altitude sickness.
4. Also, always carry a good medicine kit.
5. Hence, watch where you are walking. And don’t step backward blindly while taking photos.
6. Therefore, time your trek generously. Also, taking rest while trekking is not a sign of weakness.
Trip cost will vary depending on the group size, duration of days and services required. Please contact us via our email. firstname.lastname@example.org Along with your details to obtain a quote.