Welcome to Gurla Mandata
Mt.Himlung Himal also known as Nemjung is situated in one of the remote part at Nepal-Tibet border, the Manaslu region.It is 150KM northwest of the capital city of Nepal Kathmandu This mountain has been becoming popular among the expedition lovers. Government of Nepal opened its expedition permits only after 1992. From then, only 3 teams have been succeeded to climb at its top.
Among them 1 team was the Japanese and the other two were the French. Climbing route and height, West Ridge: Base Camp 4900m, Camp1-5600m. Camp 2-6000m & summit South Face: Base Camp 4900m, Camp 1-5400m, Camp 2-6050m, Camp3-6950m. & summit, North West Ridge: Base Camp 4800m, Camp 1-5600m.,Camp 2-6100m. & summit.,
SAFETY KITS :
1. Never trek alone. Hire a guide if you can’t find companion.
2. Choose trekking companies and guides such that they promote Eco friendly concepts.
3. Become informed about high altitude sickness.
4. Remember to carry a good medicine kit while going to dangerous looking places.
5. Watch where you are walking. Don’t step backward blindly while taking photos.
6. Time your trek generously. Taking rest while trekking is not a sign of weakness.
Trip cost will vary depending on the Group Size duration of days and Services required please contact us via our email firstname.lastname@example.org
with your Details to obtain a Quote