Welcome to Gurla Mandata
Mt.Yala Peak Climbing (5732m)
Mt.Yala PEAK is (5732 M) located in the Lantang Himal Region of Nepal. It is one of the easiest trekking peak to climb and often climbed along with its neighbor Naya Kanga, the summit has uninterrupted spectacular view of Langtang Lirung, Lenpo Gang, DorjheLakpa (6966m) and the mighty Shishapangma (8013m) which is made up of three sister peaks quite similar in heights with two pinnacles with their respective height of 8008m and 7970m, sit 200m and 400m to the northwest of the main peak. Since it lies very close to the Tibetan border you also get some amazing views into tibet.,
This peak is usually climbed in two days from Kyanjn Gompa with a high camp at Yala Kharka but it is also possible to do it in a single long day with pre-dawn start and good acclimatization. This peak is great choice for those who have few people and without experiencing too much technical difficulty.
- Important documents and items
- Valid passport, 2 extra passport size photos, airline tickets Separate photocopies of passport, visa form (easily obtained at Kathmandu airport), proof of insurance Dollars in cash for purchasing Nepalese visa at Kathmandu airport Credit cards, bank/ATM/cash machine cards for withdrawing funds from cash machines (bring a photocopy of your cards)
1. You should never trek alone. So, hire a guide if you can’t find companion.
2. Choose trekking companies/guides with eco friendly concepts.
3. Always get information about high altitude sickness.
4. Also, always carry a good medicine kit.
5. Hence, watch where you are walking. And don’t step backward blindly while taking photos.
6. Therefore, time your trek generously. Also, taking rest while trekking is not a sign of weakness.
Therefore, the trip cost will vary depending on the group size, duration of days and services required. Please contact us via our email. email@example.com Along with your details to obtain a quote.