Welcome to Gurla Mandata
Nyakhang Peak Climbing (5863m)
Nyakhang Peak Climbing (5863m) Situated north from Katmandu near border of Tibet. This peak also known as Ganja la chuli peak which lies in Langtang region. This is one of the technical demanded trekking peak in Nepal . Drive from Kathmandu to Dhunche about 7 to 8 hours by bus and we flow the trekking rout of Lang tang valley on till kyangjingompa. From kyangjin gumpa you wil cross LangtangKhola on the west . Ganja-la chuli offer you spectacular view of LangtangLirung, LangsishaRi ,Gangchepo, DorcheLakpa & yala peak.,
Langtang is a popular destination for climbing snow peaks and spectacular panoramic views of mountains in Nepal .The availability of several snow peaks scattered around in Langtang for acclimatization make this region an ideal destination for mountaineers. Many small peaks in this region which require no previous climbing experience are suitable for even trekkers to have little taste of what’s like climbing in Nepal . The normal route for NayaKanga peak climbing is North – East Face & North Ridge.
1. Never trek alone. Hire a guide if you can’t find companion
2. Choose trekking companies/guides with eco friendly concepts
3. Become informed about high altitude sickness
4. Carry a good medicine kit
5. Watch where you are walking. Don’t step backward blindly while raking photos
6. Time your trek generously taking rest .