Welcome to Gurla Mandata
Mt.Bokta Peak Climbing( 6143m)
Mt.Bokta Peak Climbing( 6143m). It is challenging and more adventure trekking peak which lies in Kanchenjunga region of Nepal. It is rarely climbed peak and permits have only been issued for climb since 2002 under the authorization of Mountaineering Association of Nepal. The west side of this peak is steep and technical, and the east side of this peak has no straightforward route. The most suitable route is north of the mountain. The route follows the snow slope while the slope is moderately steep and exposure to rock fall.
Bokta Peak climbing also offers fantastic Himalayas views of eastern part of the Nepal which includes third highest mountain of the world Mt.Kanchenjunga (8586m) Mt. Kumbhakarna (7710 m), Dhormo Peak (6850 m) and mountain ranges of Kanchenjunga as well as beautiful landscape, traditional cultures on the way. Our trail begins with our first camp at chauko and concludes at Suketar via the descent from Omje Khole, from where we fly back to Kathmandu.
1. Never trek alone. Hire a guide if you can’t find companion.
2. Choose trekking companies/guides with eco friendly concepts.
3. Become informed about high altitude sickness.
4. Carry a good medicine kit.
5. Watch where you are walking. Don’t step backward blindly while raking photos.
6. Time your trek generously taking rest while trekking is not a sign of weakness.
will vary depending on the Group Size duration of days and Services required please contact us via our email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Details to obtain a Quote.