Welcome to Gurla Mandata
Mt.Kyazori Peak Climbing(6186m)
Mt.Kyazori Peak Climbing(6186m). Mt Kyazori Peak lies in the Khumbu region, just north of Namche Bazaar. It’s a classic & isolated peak in the Mahalangur range, among a long line of peaks continuing all the way to Cho Oyu on the Nepal-Tibet border. The Kyajo Ri is the highest Trekking peak on the southern ridge made by the Thame & Gokyo valleys standing at a height of 6186 meter (20,290 feet). Furthermore, in the Khumbu Himal, running just north of Namche Bazaar, is a long line of peaks continuing all the way to Cho Oyu on the Nepalese-Tibetan border. Similarly, there is Thame valley to the west and the Gokyo valley to the east. Thus, the 6186 meter (20,290 feet) high Kyazo Ri is the highest summit on the southern part of this ridge.
Mt Kyazo Ri peak is one of the popular climbing peak in Everest region Khumbu Gokyo Valley. Moreover, height of Kyazo Ri peak is 6186. Main attraction of Kyazo Ri peak is panoramic views of Himalayan peaks like Mt. Everest (8850 m),Mt. Nuptse (7879 m),Mt,Lhotse (8501 m) Mt. Makalu (8475 m)Mt. Baruntse (7720 m) and Mt. Ama Dablam (6856 m) etc. And the sub-tropical vegetation is characterized by the Sal (shorearubusta),schima castanopsis,Chirpine and Nepalese alder. Therefore, the temperate zone is covered mainly by Rhododendron, Oak,Silver fir,Hemlock and larch forest in the lower sub-alpine zone.
1. You should never trek alone. So, hire a guide if you can’t find companion.
2. Choose trekking companies/guides with eco friendly concepts.
3. Always get information about high altitude sickness.
4. Also, always carry a good medicine kit.
5. Hence, watch where you are walking. And don’t step backward blindly while taking photos.
6. Therefore, time your trek generously. Also, taking rest while trekking is not a sign of weakness.
Therefore, the trip cost will vary depending on the group size, duration of days and services required. Please contact us via our email. email@example.com Along with your details to obtain a quote.
face book : gurla mandata trekking