Welcome to Gurla Mandata
Mt.Langsisa Ri Peak Climbing(6427 m)
Mt.Langsisa Ri Peak Climbing(6427 m). It is situated the very popular Langtang Region and it’s altitude is( 6427 m.).Also, Mt.langsisa Ri peak is the technical and challenging peak those who really like to have adventure and use their experienced with full climbing equipment such as rope, ice-axe, ten etc. Our experienced climbing Sherpa and team leader will assist you. So you need the squire necessary skill’s and confidence to steps on the top.
Mt.Langsisa ri peak takes you the way of langtang river with traditional Tamang culture and boarder of Tibet. You will see fields enclosed by stone walls as wells herds of yaks.Peak climbing price varies depending on group size, expedition category (full board / base camp service), your budget, itinerary design, accommodation (budget to 5 star), level of service, the number of climbing guides, base camp staffs, mode of transport you prefer and many other factors. The price range for the same trip can vary widely. Our prices are competitive one as we believe in more time visit than once. Please e-mail us for up-to-date prices for this program. Valid enter permit are available from the National park ticket counter at the Nepal Tourism board. Or park entrance got at Dhunche,Kutumngsang, Timbu,. Three main routes : 1 ) Langtang valley , 2) Helambu and 3 )Gosain kunda.. ( face book)
SAFETY KIT .
1. You should never trek alone. So, hire a guide if you can’t find companion.
2. Choose trekking companies/guides with eco friendly concepts.
3. Always get information about high altitude sickness.
4. Also, always carry a good medicine kit.
5. Hence, watch where you are walking. And don’t step backward blindly while taking photos.
6. Therefore, time your trek generously. Also, taking rest while trekking is not a sign of weakness.
Therefore, the trip cost will vary depending on the group size, duration of days and services required. Please contact us via our email. firstname.lastname@example.org Along with your details to obtain a quote.