Welcome to Gurla Mandata
Mt.Nirekha Peak climbing (6169 m) 20 Day.
Mt.Nirekha peak 6169 meters is in the Mahalangur Himalayan range, deep in Himalayas, it is hidden among the well known giants of Mount Everest 8848 meters, Mount Cho Oyu 8201 meters as well as other mountains. The climbing itself is relative Straightforward; through it does regular ice axe, climbing boots, crampons and fixed rope. It is very doable climbing any one in good shape with desire climbing adventure.
Mt.Nirekha peak is follow the route of fly to Lukla, Phakding, Namche, dole, Gokyo & base camp, it is very famous trekking route of Cho La pass. After Gokyo Lake fallow the Cho La pass route and Chola pass of base camp is tiny trail to the north and just before the glacier is Nirekha peak base camp. Base camp to high camps, its take 3 to 4 hours to reached. This peak is difficult to climb and need fixed rope, ice screw, Jumer, main rope and fully need Sherpa guide support and climbing route is south –west face and there is really hard blue ice and also top ridge is long way up and there are several deep crevasse but seen are very imaging, Mount Everest, Cho Oyu, Makalu, Ama Dablam & Khumbu Himalayan as well and can be seen Gokyo valley and Khumbu valley.
1. You should never trek alone. So, hire a guide if you can’t find companion.
2. Choose trekking companies/guides with eco friendly concepts.
3. Always get information about high altitude sickness.
4. Also, always carry a good medicine kit.
5. Hence, watch where you are walking. And don’t step backward blindly while taking photos.
6. Therefore, time your trek generously. Also, taking rest while trekking is not a sign of weakness.
Therefore, the trip cost will vary depending on the group size, duration of days and services required. Please contact us via our email. email@example.com Along with your details to obtain a quote.