Welcome to Gurla Mandata
Mt. Nuptse Expedition.
Mt. Nuptse Expedition. Mt. Nuptse, situates at an altitude of 7855 meter and is the neighboring peak of the world’s tallest peak, Mount Everest . And it also shares the glory of the Everest Massif and is the southern border of the Western from Thengboche it appears as a big wall guard the approach to Everest and joined to Lhotse. Its steep west-face drops down about 2400 m to the Khumbu-Ice glacier. Also Mt.Nuptse has an interesting feature that is its south face is 2500 m high and five kilometres wide. As in record, the main summit was summited in 1961.,
If you are interested in this Expedition, then gurla mandata trek organize full board service till to top or half board till to base camp and provides permit till to top. If you do an expedition alone then it’ll be expensive. But if you do it with a group then it’ll be cheaper for you. Also, you can enjoy your time together too. We provide base camp services and full board services.
So, if anyone is interested in this expedition and wants to the join us, then you can contact me. This is a golden opportunity for you to fulfill your dream by staying within your budget. So don’t let it get away. And We Offer Trekking,Tours, Peak climbing , River Rafting, Hotel Booking, Ticketing, Mountain flight ,etc.
Please feel free to contact us. face book
SAFETY KITS :
1. Never trek alone. So, hire a guide if you can’t find companion.
2. Choose trekking companies/guides with eco friendly concepts.
3. Become informed about high altitude sickness.
4. Also, always carry a good medicine kit.
5. Hence, watch where you are walking. And don’t step backward blindly while taking photos.
6. Therefore, time your trek generously. Also, taking rest while trekking is not a sign of weakness.
The trip cost will vary depending on the group size, duration of days and services required. Please contact us via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Along with your details to obtain a quote.