Welcome to Gurla Mandata
Everest Panorama Trekking
Everest Panorama Trekking 12 Days. Join our 12-days Everest Panorama Trekking. This is an easy trek at the lower elevations of Everest region. The beauty and mesmerizing glimpse of Mount Everest are just out of imagination. Moreover, Everest itself is a brand for the world of natural splendor.
Get special permit for documentary filming from the Department of Nepal, National parks and wildlife conservation. In addition, don’t remove or damage any plants and animals. Also, don’t buy animal or plant products. It is an illegal act. Moreover, all flora and fauna should have full protection. So, nobody must disturb them. Also, people must not throw rubbish everywhere. They should either bury or dispose it off in designated areas.,,,
The ethnic Sherpa villages, monasteries, vegetation and exotic walking trails are just unique. This trip begins after a short flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (2,840 m). Then enter to the Everest (Sagarmatha) National Park by walking through pine forests. There are abundant wildlife, colorful rhododendron forest and villages. You’ll also ascend till to Dingboche village (4,410 m) – one of oldest Sherpa settlement in Khumbu region. Namche, Phortse and Tengboche are other major villages. It also offers fine mountain ranges along with their typical cultural lifestyles. Join us and celebrate your holidays.,,
1. You should never trek alone. So, hire a guide if you can’t find companion.
2. Choose trekking companies/guides with eco friendly concepts.
3. Always get information about high altitude sickness.
4. Also, always carry a good medicine kit.
5. Hence, watch where you are walking. And don’t step backward blindly while taking photos.
6. Therefore, time your trek generously. Also, taking rest while trekking is not a sign of weakness.
Therefore, the trip cost will vary depending on the group size, duration of days and services required. Please contact us via our email. firstname.lastname@example.org Along with your details to obtain a quote.