Welcome to Gurla Mandata
Everest View Trekking
Everest View Trekking: a 10 days Nepal trek package is the amalgamation of the trekking to Everest and the spiritual Kathmandu valley. Mount Everest – the top of the world is also the most fascinating trekking and expedition destination in the world. The sky touching silver mountains, rich ecosystem and biodiversity, scattered human settlement with cultural and religious integrity, mesmerizing landscapes etc. are also the supreme and unique features of the region.
This Everest trek starts with the scenic flight to Lukla (2,840m) and enters into the UNESCO world natural heritage site Everest (Sagarmatha) National Park. Namche Bazaar is also the major trading center of the whole region. Tengboche, Khumjung and Monjo are other famous spots of our trail route. And also pine forests, rhododendron flowers, rare animals and other lush vegetations are the additional attractions.
Everest view trek also offers you to admire the super nature and encounter the unique culture and lifestyle of local Sherpa peoples. If one wants to make an adventure journey in their short holiday, this trekking package would be the best one.
1. Never trek alone. Hire a guide if you can’t find companion.
2. Choose trekking companies/guides with eco friendly concepts
3. Become informed about high altitude sickness.
4. Carry a good medicine kit.
5. Watch where you are walking. Don’t step backward blindly while raking photos.
6. Time your trek generously taking rest while trekking is not a sign of weakness.
Nepal visa fees (Multiple Entry): 15 days – US$25, 30 days – US$40, 90 days – US$100.