Welcome to Gurla Mandata
Mt.Everest Expedition (8848m)
Mt. Everest Expedition (8848m) Mt. Everest Expedition Imagine yourself, standing at the top of the world, watching the whole world below you, that feeling is something unbeatable and also probably one of the best feelings that you can get. This is also possible if you are interested able to do this Expedition.The most popular choice among the mountaineers for Mt. Everest expedition is via the South Col which gives the most assured means of reaching the top., Mt. Everest Expedition (8848m)
And also the time spent over 8000m) is less in the approach to the summit on the south side as the summit is attempted in one push. And further more the south route has a good record of success due to the easy access of the route once it is opened by the first summiteres of the season the admirend Mt. Everest expedition trail is followed to reach the base camp for the Mt. Everest expedition. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
1. Never trek alone. Hire a guide if you can’t find companion.
2. Choose trekking companies/guides with eco friendly concepts.
3. Become informed about high altitude sickness.
4. Carry a good medicine kit.
5. Watch where you are walking don’t step backward blindly while raking photo.
6. Time your trek generously taking rest.
Trip cost will vary depending on the Group Size duration of days and Services required please contact us via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your Details to obtain a Quote.